FINAL PROGRAM IN THE YEAR OF DEVELOPMENT SERIES: A DAY WITH ARIETTA SLADE
- 8:00 am - 9:00 amRegistration/Check-inPlease arrive early if you plan to register at-the-door.
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pmMorning ProgramPresentation by Dr. Slade: "Attachment, Fear, and the Clinical Process"
- 12:00 pm - 1:30 pmLunch BreakList of local restaurants available upon request.
- 1:30 pm - 4:30 pmAfternoon ProgramCase presentation and discussion with Dr. Slade.
This program, when attended in its entirety, is available for 6 continuing credits.
McNeely Hall, Room 100
University of St. Thomas
2115 Summit Avenue
St. Paul, 55105
- Public Admission $120.00
- MICP&P Member Admission (Discounted Member Rate $80. Must be a MICP&P Society Member or graduate of a MICP&P course.)
- Student Admission (Discounted Student Rate $40. Must be able to provide student identification if requested.)